Rust-Oleum Marine Coatings Topside Paint provides long-lasting protection and a brilliant finish on fiberglass, wood or metal that is above the waterline. It is made from a modified alkyd which allows for a flexible coating that is durable in extreme weather conditions and resistant to cracking, chipping and peeling. Excellent color retention and UV protection make it perfect for use on small pleasure crafts including speedboats, sailboats and fishing boats.
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Marine Topside Paint provides long-lasting protection and a brilliant finish to fiberglass, wood or metal that is above the waterline. It is made from a modified alkyd and is durable in extreme weather conditions.
• Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline
• Oil-based formula is flexible and applies easily with excellent leveling
• Dries to the touch in as little as 1 to 2 hours and covers up to 100 sq ft
• Durable coating resists abrasion and extreme weather conditions and provides long-lasting UV protection
• Superior gloss retention and smooth finish help maintain the beauty and elegance of your surfaces
• UV resistant
• Resists abrasions
• Formulated for brush and spray application
• Excellent gloss retention
• This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.