Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher
• Maximum thatch removal: 40" Working width and 2 rows of 10 independently flexing spring Steel tines comb through a lawn, lifting thatch up and out of the lawn where it can be mowed or mulched to promote a healthier root system
• Multiple settings for different tasks: Brinly Dethatcher can be set to work as a straight Dethatcher (tines comb the grass, flicking up thatch) or in a more aggressive mode where the tines scrape and scarify the soil as they pull up thatch - useful for re-seeding projects. Place the Dethatcher in transport mode for crossing drives and walkways
• Long-lasting construction: All Steel design with heavy-duty tray holds up to 70 lbs of additional weight (for aggressive operations). tines are made of durable spring Steel; in the unlikely event of a breakage, A safety rod is included to catch the tine and prevent contact with mower blades. No flat rubber-tread transport wheels for durability
• Easy-to-engage transport wheels: The engagement lever, conveniently accessible from the driver's seat, lowers the 6" Never-flat transport wheels when crossing sidewalks, driveways, and paths
• Spring Steel Tines: 20 long-lasting, triple-coil strength 3/16″ diameter spring steel tines stay flexible and performance. Tines come pre-assembled to the tray
• Universal hook-up: a single, heavy-duty universal Hitch Pin is included to easily attach the Dethatcher to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV
• Product Support: Replacement parts orders can be ordered online at Brinly's website or by calling our toll-free number 877-728-8224. The Brinly Customer Service team is available to assist with questions or concerns.
• Made in the USA: trusted SINCE 1839, brinly-hardy company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative lawn & garden products built in the USA
• Simple assembly: includes easy pictorial assembly manual with fastener skin pack; each part is matched to each assembly step. Assembly video also available on Brinly YouTube channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.