The McCulloch MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner is a multi-purpose steam cleaner for use outdoors and indoors. Using ordinary water heated to over 200F, the MC1230 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Includes 11 versatile attachments. Powerful steam and lockable steam trigger allow you to continuously blast through the task at hand. Backed by a 2-year and supported in Andover, Kansas. With over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment, McCulloch has established an unrivalled reputation for design, reliability and value in a wide range of outdoor, garden and workshop products. Model is made for 120 volts only.
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
• CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING — Naturally deep clean without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more
• SANITIZE SURFACES — Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
• QUICK HEAT-UP TIME — The 6-ounce, direct-fill water tank heats up in under 3 minutes and provides up to 10 minutes of steam with optional lockable steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning.
• 11 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a scraper, scrub pad, jet nozzle, extension hose, brushes, and more.
• GREATER REACH — An extra-long 15-foot power cord and 34-inch extension hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places.
• SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a McCulloch steamer, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 2 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
• Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.