The SINGER darning & embroidery foot is used for stippling when stipple quilting. The SINGER darning & embroidery foot is used for repairing holes or torn areas. The SINGER darning & embroidery foot is used for creating freehand monograms, freehand embroidery, thread painting and most free-motion sewing. It releases the fabric when the needle is in the up position, allowing you to move the fabric freely. It is a genuine SINGER accessory in a carded blister pack.Downloadable instructions and video tutorial available on this product page.Features: Additional Instructions & Tips for Sewing with the Stippling & Darning & Freehand Embroidery FootFree Motion QuiltingThread PaintingDarning and RepairFree Motion Monogramming & EmbroideryFits Most Low-Shank Sewing MachinesCompatible with the SINGER M1, M2, M3, M4 SeriesM1: 1507, 1507WC, 8280, TRADTION Series: 2250, 2259, SIMPLE Series: 2263, 3116, 3221, 3223, 3229 3232, PROMISE Series: 1408, 1409, 1512, 2273 ESTEEM. M2: Heavy Duty Series: 4411, 4423, 4432, 5511, 5523, 5532, 5554, 4443, 4452 Talent Series: 3321, 3323, 3323S, 44S Classic. M3: INSPIRATION Series: 4205, 4206, 4210, 4212, 4218, 4220, 4228. M4: Commercial Grade Series: CG-500, CG-550, CG-590, PROFESSIONAL Series: HD-105, HD-110, P-1250.Compatible with the SINGER C1, C3 SeriesC1: 2010 SUPERB, ET-1 PERFECT FINISH, H74, 9340, 9100 PROFESSIONAL. C3: CURVY Series: 8763, 8770, 8780, 5625 STYLIST II, 8768 HERITAGE, 2009 ATHENA, SINGER ONE & ONE PLUS, 160 Anniversary Machine, 70 Jo-Ann Fabric Anniversary, CONFIDENCE 7400 Series including 7467S CONFIDENCE STYLIST, 7469 CONFIDENCE, 7469Q CONFIDENCE QUILTER, 7470, 7256 FASHION MATE, 7258 STYLIST, 7285Q PATCHWORK, S800 FASHIONISTA.For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White.
• FREE MOTION QUILTING: Set your sewing machine for straight stitch. No additional setting is needed for length because you determine the length of stitch my how quickly you move the quilt under the needle.
• THREAD PAINTING: Metallic threads can be a nice touch for holiday projects or for added drama. When thread painting with rayon or metallic thread, use a SINGER chromium embroidery needle for best results.
• FREE MOTION MONOGRAMMING & EMBROIDERY: You can monogram using free motion with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Select a ZigZag stitch and set the stitch length to zero on your sewing machine. Mark the desired monogram letters onto your fabric with a removable fabric marking tool.
• This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
• SINGER ACCESSORIES for LOW-SHANK SEW MACHINE: The Darning & Embroidery Foot can be used for free-motion quilting, stippling, thread painting, monograms, and even for repairing torn areas. This foot is one of the most versatile sewing accessories in your sewing room.
• DARNING AND REPAIR: You can repair tears and holes in fabric with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Apply a small scrap of fabric to the back of the area in need of repair. Back the area with a layer of stabilizer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.