Your options have never been better with Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Options+ Narrow Baby Bottle. From nipple to base, the Options+ Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience for baby. Starting at the top, each nipple is specially engineered to offer the same consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding. The soft silicone nipple helps baby naturally latch while the anti-colic vent system lets baby feed without fuss. Together, they offer a reliable and trusted bottle feeding experience that makes Dr. Brown’s the #1 pediatrician recommended bottle in the U.S.
But it doesn’t stop there. The anti-colic internal vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience:
Clinically proven to reduce colic
Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
Offers a flow rate that supports breastfeeding.
It’s Good to Have Options+
Our bottles work best with the vent system in place – but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. With the vent system removed, the feeding experience is similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
Options+ Narrow fits most breast pumps. Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe. BPA free. 0m+.
• Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic ; Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
• Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula; Aids in digestion for good night’s sleep
• Offers flow rate that supports breastfeeding; Soft silicone nipple helps breastfeeding baby naturally latch
• Each nipple is engineered for consistent flow, so you and baby know what to expect
• Use bottle with or without internal vent system; Fits most breast pumps
• Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe; BPA free, 0m+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.