These fully assembled screens are constructed of white aluminum frame, plastic corners and glide brackets with gray fiberglass mesh. For aesthetic purposes, some only use these screens seasonally, as they prefer to not have permanently affixed screens on their windows. These screens are used horizontally with vertical sliding windows, and vertically on horizontal sliding windows. When using these expandable screens horizontally, the width can adjust from 20-1/8 in. to 37-3/16 in. , with a fixed height of 18-3/16 inches. When using the screens vertically, the net width is 18-3/16 in. , and the height can adjust from 20-1/8 in. tall to 37-3/16 inches. These screens are easy to install and are commonly used as temporary screening when exterior temperatures allow. These screens are used to help block out flying and crawling insects when ventilation through open windows is desired.
• These adjustable screens come fully assembled and ready to install
• Installation of these screens is as easy as opening the sliding windows, inserting these screens in place, and closing the sliding window to hold each screen in place
• Depending upon the application (vertical vs. horizontal), these adjustable screens can accommodate a variety of opening sizes
• For use on vertical sliding single and double hung windows, as well as horizontal sliding XO, OX, XOX type windows
• Easy to install with a few simple tools and remove for cleaning and storing during winter months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.